Got space in or near Blackpool airport?
Blackpool Airport Parking
Rent a Blackpool airport Parking Space
Blackpool Airport is located in Fylde on the coast of Lancashire and it is close to the popular town of Blackpool. It was once known as Blackpool International airport and also as Squires Gate airport. It was bought by Balfour Beatty in 2008 and they have a 95% share, with the remaining 5% belonging to Blackpool Borough Council. Just over 33,000 people will use this airport each year.
With YourParkingSpace you can reserve parking near Blackpool Airport, such as parking for the day, good value overnight car parking, or a space on a monthly basis. By pre-booking you guarantee yourself a parking space & also save a significant amount of cash when compared to many car parks.
If you own an empty driveway space, underground parking spot, or even a lock-up garage in Blackpool then you could be earning money via putting it up for rent. Garages and parking spaces in Blackpool are in demand, such as daily parking spots for visitors to Blackpool Airport or local residents and commuters in need of long-term car parking.
Blackpool airport Parking Prices
Nearby EventsPowered by
Got a space?
Turn your unused driveway, off-street parking space or lock up garage into a cash generating asset.
- It’s FREE to list your space
- Dedicated support team
- National customer base
- Monthly rental payments
List your space in Blackpool Airport - it's free!
Latest Blackpool airport parking reviews
Great location, close and safe. The owners Rohit and his wife go out of their way to be helpful. Car washing and collection is also offered. Highly recommend this service leaves nothing else to be desired.Steve
Very handy for train station - and much cheaper than parking there! Steve answers any questions straightaway.Liz
Excellant service will use again next time we are leaving from Preston railway station.Trevor
I left my car with Rohit in Preston from Friday morning till Sunday evening and he offered a friendly and safe service a short walk from Preston station As an extra I had a triple wax and wash and my car was gleaming when I picked it up I would definitely park there again and recommend it to friendsJulie
Rohit & his wife were so helpful. Customer service A+++. Would use again and recommend.Julie
Brilliant idea for people to rent out their driveway spaces. Rohit was so professional and helpful highly recommend parking at his. Five minute walk to the train station just round the corner. Messaged him to say we was on our way back on the train. Replies straight away. Great price stressfree and if the weather is bad for a little extra fee he will pick you up from the train station. Thank you RohitChloe
This is the second time that I have used Rohit's parking place at his home near to Preston Station. The location is perfect, just a short walk from the station and in a quiet street at his house. He is courteous and friendly and gives a good confidence that your car is in safe hands. Although I did not use his valet service this time, previously, my car was immaculate inside and out and definitely worth the extra charge for this service. I would recommend this location to anyone travelling from Preston Station, just so convenientSandy
I would highly recommend this way of parking. Booking through the website was easy and communication between our parking space owner (Rohit) and myself was always instant. It may sound strange but the whole experience enhanced our trip as Rohit was a delight, we also booked him to taxi us to and from the Station and a car wash/wax. This is a brilliant system for a fraction of the price of alternative parking and I will not hesitate to use it again......next time I will book the full valet from Rohit.Rachel
Absolutely painless. They were very polite and well organized. So much better than some car parking facilities I've used. The valeting was excellent. I will most certainly use them again.FREDERICK JAMES
Very easy to book with yourparkingspace. Clear instructions given. Space was ideally situated for central Blackpool and was great value. Space is easier to see coming away from Blackpool as parking is on the blind side of house coming in but did not cause any difficulties. Would definitely use again.AJ