Got space in or near Kew Gardens?
Kew Gardens Parking
Rent a Kew Gardens Parking Space
The Kew Royal Botanic Gardens, usually referred to simply as Kew Gardens, is a 300-acre botanical garden in Kew, very close to Richmond.
Kew Gardens is home to over 30,000 different kinds of plants, whilst it's also home to the world largest herbarium, where over 7 million preserved plant specimens are stored.
The gardens receive over 1.3 million visitors each year.
If travelling to Kew Gardens there are 4 entrance gates to choose from:
- Victoria Gate (TW9 3JR), this gate is the closest one to Kew Gardens tube station.
- Elizabeth Gate (TW9 3AB), most convenient if arriving at Kew Bridge station.
- Brentford Gate (TW9 3AF), also close to Kew Bridge station.
- Lion Gate (TW9 2DF), a smaller entrance gate which is the closest one to Richmond Station.
Kew Gardens Parking Prices
Nearby EventsPowered by
Got a space?
Turn your unused driveway, off-street parking space or lock up garage into a cash generating asset.
- It’s FREE to list your space
- Dedicated support team
- National customer base
- Monthly rental payments