Stoke Park Parking
Information about Parking in Stoke Park
Choose your Stoke Park parking space from our range of options. For stress-free parking, park with us!
Stoke Park is a luxury 5-star hotel, spa and golf course located about 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Slough. The hotel has a total of 49 luxury bedrooms and suites, 3 restaurants, 9 private rooms for conferences, events, and weddings, a 27-hole golf course, a 4,000 square foot gym, a spa with a Scandinavian sauna and outdoor hot tub, an indoor swimming pool, 13 tennis courts, and 14 acres of private gardens.
Stoke Park was founded in 1908 and was Britain’s first country club. The spa has been awarded ‘Five Bubble’ status by the Good Spa Guide, and the Championship golf course has been voted in the top 100 courses in the world. The hotel has also been named a Five AA Red Star Hotel, one of only 49 hotels in the UK to receive this award for outstanding facilities, service and all-round customer experience.
The club offers membership options which come with a wide range of benefits. There is a one-off joining fee, and then you’ll be entitled to:
- A 15% discount on all beverages, and a 10% discount on all food in Humphry’s, San Marco, The Orangery and The President’s Bar.
- A 20% discount on all food and beverages in the Halfway House.
- A 20% discount on weekdays and a 10% discount on weekends on all spa treatments and retreats.
- Preferential accommodation rates.
- A complimentary room upgrade on residential packages (subject to availability).
- A 5% discount on the final bill for any conference, golf day, wedding, or private function held at the Club (when booked directly with the Club).
- Double credit on their levy account for referring an adult member within 30 days of starting their own membership.
- Golf Members will receive complimentary insurance, range balls, tees, pencils and reduced rates on buggy and trolley hire.
Let us meet all your Stoke Park parking needs. YourParkingSpace provides an online platform for reserving a parking space in advance. Pre-book parking near Stoke Park with us and avoid the stress of driving around looking for a place to park.
Earn money from your parking space in or near Stoke Park
List your space for free within 2 minutes
Join 795 other space owners in this area
Rent out your driveway, parking space or garage
Your first £1,000 each year is tax-free
You choose when your space is available
Receive automatic monthly payouts
It’s free to join and only takes 2-3 minutes to register. List your space and start earning today!List Your Space
Stoke Park Parking Statistics
0.0 out of 5 stars
Average parking rating for Stoke Park
By YourParkingSpace drivers for Stoke Park spaces
1000 parking spaces
Available for drivers visiting Stoke Park
Parking at Stoke Park
There are on-site options for Stoke Park parking. There is a CCTV-monitored car park with space for up to 300 vehicles. Parking at Stoke Park is free for all guests and members. Luggage assistance is provided for all guests, and there is also a golf bag drop-off bay. There is also valet parking available, as well as designated disabled parking bays.
You will also find plenty of options for parking near Stoke Park in central Slough.
- Location: Elmshott Lane, Cippenham, SL1 6AA
- Type of car park: Free car park
- Opening hours: 7 days a week – 24 hours
- 2 hours maximum stay
- Maximum height: No height restriction
- Number of spaces: 17 standard, 3 disabled
Buckingham Gardens car park:
- Location: Buckingham Gardens, Slough, SL1 1XS
- Type of car park: Pay and display (coins or cards accepted) or cashless parking using RingGo
- Opening hours: 7 days a week – 24 hours
- Maximum height: 1.98m
- Number of spaces: 47 standard, 6 disabled, 5 motorcycle
- Up to 1 hour: £1.00
- Up to 2 hours: £2.00
- Up to 3 hours: £3.00
- Up to 4 hours: £4.00
- Up to 5 hours and over: £5.00
- Overnight (charges apply 9pm to 7.30am): £3.00
Hatfield car park:
- Location: Hatfield Road, Slough, SL1 1QE
- Type of car park: Pay on exit (ANPR)
- Opening hours:
- Ground Floor: Reserved Monday to Friday 7am – 9pm. Available for public parking on Saturday and Sunday. Available overnight for public parking from 9pm – 7am daily.
- Upper levels: Reserved Monday to Friday 7am – 9pm. Available for public parking on Saturday and Sunday from 7am – 9pm. Upper levels locked overnight from 9pm – 7am daily. After 9pm if your vehicle is parked on the upper levels it will be locked in until 7am the following day.
- Maximum height: 1.90m
- Number of spaces: 571 standard, 10 disabled, 1 motorcycle
- Electric charging point: Ground floor near stairwell (limited to 4 hours)
- Up to 1 hour: £0.60
- Up to 2 hours: £1.10
- Up to 3 hours: £2.20
- Up to 4 hours: £3.30
- Up to 5 hours and over: £5.00
- Overnight (charges apply 9pm to 7am): £1.00
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: £1.00 all day
Alternatively, you can browse the options available at YourParkingSpace. We have short term and long term options available near Stoke Park.
Windsor Castle is the oldest occupied castle in the world and the official residence of the Queen. It is almost 1,000 years old and the grounds spread over 13 acres. Here, you’ll find St. George's Chapel, the Queen Mary's Dolls House, the Drawings Gallery, and it is open to visitors throughout the year. You can usually watch the Changing the Guard at 11am on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and you can see the State Apartments used by the Queen and Royal family as they host Heads of State from other countries.
Planning a weekend away in Slough? Find convenient parking with YourParkingSpace within walking distance of the area’s main attractions.
By Train: The Slough train station is a 7-minute drive from Stoke Park and services the GWR and TfL Rail lines.
By Bus: Several bus lines run near Stoke Park, including 53, 335, 337, 583, and WP1.
By Car: Stoke Park is located on Park Road about 10 minutes’ drive north of the centre of Slough.
By Plane: Heathrow Airport is just over 20 minutes’ drive from Stoke Park.
Disabled Parking at Stoke Park
There are four designated disabled parking spaces at Stoke Park. Two are in front of the Pavilion building about five metres from the entrance, and the other two are at the closest point to the Mansion, which is about 35 metres away.
To search for the disabled car park that is closest to Stoke Park, see the Blue Badge Parking website.
There are 4 electric charging stations available at Stoke Park. You will also find a handful in the centre of Slough.
A network of all electric vehicle charging points can be found on the government's Go Ultra low website.
Need a boost? Book in advance with YourParkingSpace and remove the stress of finding that elusive charging station.
Do you own an empty parking space near Stoke Park? Turn your vacant driveway, parking space, or lock-up garage into income with YourParkingSpace. List your space for free in only 2 minutes.
Where is Stoke Park located?
Stoke Park is about 10 minutes’ drive north of Slough, which is about 40 minutes’ drive from central London.
What facilities are there here?
Stoke Park is a country club that consists of a hotel, spa, and golf course. There are 49 bedrooms in total, plus 3 restaurants, bars and lounges. The spa has a gym, sauna, hot tubs, an indoor swimming pool, and a range of services and treatments. There are also 13 tennis courts as well as the 27-hole golf course, and private gardens that stretch over 14 acres.
How accessible is Stoke Park?
The Mansion was built in 1789 and is a Grade I listed building, so 21 of the 49 bedrooms are not wheelchair accessible. However, the Pavilion was built in 2002 and is much more accessible, so disabled guests will have prioritised access to the accessible bedrooms whenever possible. The restaurant, bars and lounge are all on the ground floor and have ramp access wherever they aren’t level. Within the Pavilion, there is ramp access and lift access to the floors, and the Pavilion Spa is easily accessible on the ground floor. Changing rooms have showering cubicles that are accessible, and there is poolside wheelchair access, however, there is no hoist into the pool itself.
Legoland Windsor - One Day Entry 9th May 2021
Legoland Windsor - One Day Entry 10th May 2021
Legoland Windsor - One Day Entry 11th May 2021
Legoland Windsor - One Day Entry 13th May 2021
Legoland Windsor - One Day Entry 14th May 2021