Welcome to YourParkingSpace, the parking marketplace. Search for your
perfect car parking space near to where you work, train and tube
stations, or sporting events. Or provide your driveway or garage for
rent to earn a significant additional monthly income.
Rent your driveway, garage or secure parking space:
Earn £50-£300 per month through renting out your parking space
Completely free to join
Our car parking waiting list means that you could hear from people interested in renting your driveway or garage within hours
Find parking spaces and private garages for rent in town centres, near to railway and tube stations, and sporting events.
Free to search for car parking spaces and to contact the owners
- Do you live in a town or a city, or perhaps near a train/tube station?
- Are there residents parking restrictions near you?
- Is the current long-term parking in your area expensive?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then there's money to be made from renting out your driveway or garage!
- Do you need a weekly parking space near to a train/tube station?
- Would you like to be able to park near to work?
- Have residents parking restrictions made commuting a nightmare?
YourParkingSpace.co.uk is the place to find that elusive parking space, one which is both convenient and affordable!
Town/city:London SE1 2BP
Parking space is ideal for people who want:
- Riverside walk along Butler's Wharf & past the Design Museum to Tower Bridge
- More London -7 min walk
- Guy's & St Thomas Hospital - 10 min walk
- Leadenhall Market / Lloyds Of London - 20 min walk
- Bishopsgate - 25 min walk
- Bermondsey Street - 7 min walk
- Borough Market - 12 min walk
Travel / Tube access
London Bridge tube station - 10 min walk (Northern Line - 1 stop to Bank or 10min walk)
Bermondsey tube station - 5 min walk (Jubilee Line - 2 stops to Canary Wharf or 6 stops to Bond St)
Tower Hill tube station - 10 min walk (Access to Circle & District Line)
Rotherhithe Tunnel - 5 min drive
Car parking space available in a secure private gated (road level) car park just off Mill Street in Shad Thames.
This car park is ideally located in the centre of London, very close to Tower Bridge.
It is outside the London congestion charge zone.
There is 24 hour access to the car park and the gate is operated by an electronic key fob, which can easily be attached to your car keys.
No fuss, easy going landlord - open to short / long term monthly or annual rental for weekdays or full week
Fully refundable deposit required to cover the cost of the electronic key fob.
Available from immediately
If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to call or email me.