Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do check back to this page intermittently for any amendments to the Policy.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you when you use and/or sign up for the site:
- Information about your use of the site including details of your visits such as the browser you used, the pages you viewed and any content or advertisements you clicked on.
- Information provided willingly by you. This includes your name, mailing address, phone number and email address, as well as any additional information provided when you sign up to the site, or make an enquiry through the site.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, whether through the site web form, via email or phone.
- Your payment information is not collected or stored by us. It is collected and stored by our payment processors, securely and privately.
We cannot guarantee the privacy and security of data you send to us electronically. Information sent via the internet can be intercepted, and thus any sending of information from you to us via the internet is at your sole and entire risk.
We may gather information about your general internet use through cookies. Where used, cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This information cannot be used to monitor your movements across the internet, and cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can disable cookies through your computer settings if you wish to prohibit their use. This may affect your experience on the site, as certain services are reliant on cookies.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, for example to respond to your enquiries.
- To notify you of any changes to the site, our services or this policy.
- If you have previously used our services we may contact you with details of deals, promotions or services that might also be of interest to you.
Storing of Your Information
It may be necessary to transfer the data we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union (EU) for storing. In such an instance, we endeavor to make all reasonable steps so that your data is stored securely, and to an equivalent level as is set out by the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Sharing of Your Information
- We may in certain circumstances be legally bound to disclose your personal information. This could relate to the reduction or avoidance of fraud, or to aid those invested in fraud protection.
- We may share your personal information with the owner of a parking space you have enquired about, whether that is a private owner or commercial partner of YourParkingSpace, in order that you receive a relevant response to your enquiry.
- Similarly, if you enter into a rental agreement, your name, phone number and email address may be shared with the other party who has also entered the agreement, so that you can contact each other with regards to the rental.
- We may share your personal information with a third party in the event of a merger, transfer or sale of some or all of our assets.
We will never sell your information to third parties for any purpose.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com.